Gold Resource Corporation is a mining company focused on production and pursuing development of select, high-grade gold and silver projects that feature low operation costs and produce high returns on capital. The Company has 100% interest in four potential high-grade gold and silver properties in Mexico's southern state of Oaxaca. The Company has an interest in four properties, the El Aguila property, the Las Margaritas property, the El Rey property and the Solaga property. All of these properties are in the exploration stage and have no probable reserves. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 34.72% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.04%
- Technical support level at 6.82
- Recently traded at 7.42 with a 50 day moving average of 6.14
- Market Cap $404.31 million
- P/E 119.00
- Dividend yield .28%
- Revenue expected to grow 50.40% this year
- Wall Street analysts do not follow this stock
- The individual investors on Motley Fool who follow the stock voted 164 to 81 that the stock will beat the market
- When following a mining stock remember that the price of the stock follows the price of the underlying metal but acts like a leveraged stock after the metal price climbs above the break even point of the reserves that are owned.
Trader's Cheat Sheet
Chart of the Day Archive
View Past Chart of the Day Reports